WELCOME TO MUSIC!
Connect with the joy of music
SCSC is a place to create, respond,
and connect with Music!
At SCSC every student will have the opportunity to explore the basics of music as well as sing, perform on classroom instruments, and listen to various examples of music from around the world.
- Taught to all 3/4 graders as part of the general music curriculum
- Provides an introduction to instrumental music, note reading, and practice routines
MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS
- Music Electives – 7/8th grade students are offered piano, ukulele, drama and choral opportunities
NEW String Orchestra
- Suzuki - Kindergarten students are offered beginner Suzuki violin
- Beginner - Elementary students in their first year of instruction are offered violin, viola, and cello
- Concerts are given throughout the year
- Students receive group lessons once a week and offer public performances throughout the school year
Music: Contact Ms. Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
“How Playing An Instrument Benefits The Brain”