A very generous donor pledged $6,000 and challenged the SCSC community to match this by the end of 2017-18 school year. Our wonderful and supportive community met this challenge. Look to the right for the items we've checked off our list!
With Heartfelt Gratitude,
SCSC Board of Trustees
and the Entire SCSC Faculty
Annual Giving 2017-2018
- Purchase a 3D Printer - Done!
- Aquire and rollout the Ozobot program - Done!
- New carpet in great room, 1/2 hallway & Elms classroom - Done!
- 40 new Chromebooks & 10 new iPad Minis - Done!
- New website platform - Done!
- Sound system for Great Room
- Additional heavy duty 3D printer
- Renovations for art and music
- PCPCS Annual Dues - Done!
- Recess equipment
- A 9-passenger van - Done!
- Supplies for Joy Council mural - Done!
- 80 New Chromebooks and a cart for 1:1 ratio in 1/2's - Done!
- Heavy duty stools for art
- Document camera for art - Done!
- Words Their Way supplements to extend our successful pilot - Done!
- A new piano for music and school performances - Done!